It is that time of the year again when your hair needs special care and attention as the cold winds can cause flaky scalp, dandruff and dryness. In such weather, your hair demands extra nourishment, which can be only be provided by natural hair oils. When it comes to natural and organic products, one brand comes as highly recommended by both hair care experts and users and that is Indus Valley Cosmeceuticals Pvt. Ltd. Free from harsh chemicals, the natural hair oils of Indus Valley rescue your scalp and hair from winter harshness. No matter what hair type or texture you have, these five best natural hair oils can work wonders for your hair and scalp.
The 5 Best Natural Hair Oils to rescue your hair this winter:
1) Cold-Pressed Almond Oil: Bisphenol A and Hexane-Free, naturally extracted from high-quality almonds, Indus Valley’s cold-pressed almond oil has been carefully crafted to provide extensive nourishment to your rough and dry hair during winters. Enriched with antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamins, pure almond oil deep cleanses flaky scalp and hydrates it to prevent dandruff, hair fall and dryness. Regular application of pure almond oil keeps your hair glossy and healthy, especially in winters.
2) Natural Argan Hair Care Oil: Enriched with root-strengthening properties, the non-greasy and natural argan oil solves one of the major hair problem in winters, i.e., hairfall. Rich argan oil from Morocco can be used as a serum to retain the lost shine and nourishment. It also helps in the growth of new hair and soothes the scalp to prevent dandruff in winters.
3) Extra-Virgin Organic Coconut Oil: A must-have natural hair oil to fight winter dryness, SLS and Paraben-Free, the Vitamin-E rich formula of organic coconut oil deep nourishes the dry and flaky scalp to tackle multiple winter-related hair problems like dandruff, hair fall, dryness, split ends and premature greying.
4) Natural Bhringraj Oil: To get healthy and beautiful hair with no premature greying and hair fall, natural bhringraj oil is made from the essential oils of handpicked and botanical wheat germ, sesame, almond, lavender, coconut, and more. The natural herbs strengthen the roots and nourish the hair follicles to restore their shine and growth. Bhringraj stimulates new hair growth and prevents dandruff in winters.
5) Extra-Virgin Olive Oil: Free from harmful chemicals like Bisphenol A, Hexanes and Parabens, extra-virgin olive oil is enriched with the goodness of other natural hair oils like almond oil, wheat germ and jojoba oil that naturally condition frizzy and dry hair to make them smooth and shiny. It treats the hair from the roots to strengthen them and prevents hair fall. It is also ideal for baby massage and for protecting the skin from winter damage.
Free from artificial fragrance and harmful chemicals like Bisphenol-A, paraben, etc., these natural hair oils are completely safe and healthy for all hair types. Widely acclaimed by hair care experts and used by various people, these oils have all the vitamins and nutrients to tackle the harsh winters. You can buy these best natural hair oils online at an affordable price from Flipkart, Amazon and Indus Valley’s official website.
How to Use These Natural Hair Oils in Winters?
Though these best natural hair oils are beneficial to cure various hair-related problems in winters, you can use these oils for the following purposes as well:
- Baby Massage Oil: Your baby’s tender skin requires complete nourishment and gentle care during winters. Take a few drops of any of these natural oils and gently massage all baby body parts for proper growth and nourished skin.
- Hair Care Serum: You can use these best natural hair oils as hair care serums to prevent detangling and frizziness. Take a few drops of any of the oils after hair wash and apply evenly on slightly wet hair strands to get glossy and frizz-free hair.
- Skin Care Oil: The natural oils are enriched with healthy nutrients and vitamins that provide extensive nourishment to your dry skin. Take a few drops of any of these best natural oils and apply it on your body and face in the morning and night to keep your skin hydrated and glowing in winters.
Do you have more to add to the topic? Leave us a reply in the “Comments” section below and we will incorporate your suggestions in our next write-up. Till then, Happy Winters!