Skin remains the most undefended and sensitive to the surroundings. All persons have different skin types and therefore different requirements. But what is the same for all is the aging process of the skin. We all age with time and so does all our organs. What sometimes bothers us is the fact that the aging process starts early for most people due to several factors. It can be due to multiple health problems that affect the body in multiple ways or it can be due to the use of various cosmetics from an early age which results in flaking and dead skin, etc.
Every job has an expert and the expert in this context are the experienced dermatologists. Here are some of the tips given by the best dermatologist in India to prevent your skin from losing its charm from an early age and slow down the process of aging.
- Beauty lies within and you have heard of it. But what we mostly overlook is the fact that beauty can similarly be taken care of enhanced from within. What is most important to maintain a firm and tight skin is a balanced diet. A diet that is rich and full of antioxidants is a diet that can keep your skin healthy and your cell growth high. Diet should be balanced with proper fruits and vegetables that contain vital vitamins that are necessary for the growth and maintenance of the body cells. So, a balanced diet is the first tip that a dermatologist will give you to maintain beautiful and healthy skin.
- Hydration is another very important factor. The cells won’t just be okay with growth but they require optimum hydration to live. Drinking plenty of water is one way to maintain good hydration levels. It works from within the body. But there are season changes during which the body requirement for hydration increases. It needs external hydration as well. Then, it is advisable to use good quality moisturizers with a good amount of glycerine content which can prevent the skin from drying and provide with a coating which keeps the skin nourished.
- Many times, we put all our efforts in the correct direction but end up with results that are not so satisfactory. At that point, it becomes imperative to consult a doctor for the correct advice. Celebrities too follow a healthy routine but when the time comes even, they get their treatments done by dermatologist doctor in Mumbai. Therefore, this is common among everyone and when problems get out of hand it is always necessary to get an advanced treatment done by the experts.
- Omega-3-fatty-acids is a must in the diet plan if you want your skin to remain healthy and slow down the aging process. It is recommended by dermatologists to have almonds and flax-seeds in good proportion in the diet to gain back the natural glow of the kin.
- Yogurt has a very important function when it comes to keeping the skin clear. Probiotic yogurt has healthy bacteria that invade your system and helps your skin to fight acne, pimples, and other skin diseases. It also helps by boosting your immune system.