Student visa subclass 500 let’s provide authority to the overseas student to apply for more than one course in case he has multiple COE codes. It is necessary to submit OHSC( overseas student health cover) with Student Visa 500. you can bring your parents(if they have student guardian visa subclass 590) to Australia till your study is completed. Subclass 500 let’s permit you to join an employment program for specific hours. According to student visa subclass 500 conditions, you can apply for the student visa onshore or offshore.
Eligibility Criteria For Student Visa 500
• If you are in Australia then you have to show that you are enrolled in Any CRICOS registered Australian institute.
• In case you are applying offshore then you need to submit confirmation of enrollment (COE) by CRICOS registered Australian institute.
• It is necessary for student subclass 500 holder to provide bank statements copy, salary slip copy to prove that you will be enough able to survive in Australia.
• If you have borrowed any money to the Australian Government body then you have to pay back before going to apply for the Student Visa 500.
• If you are enrolled in a full-time course of training through a scholarship approved by the ministry of foreign affairs Australia or the Australian defense sector then you don’t need to submit confirmation of enrollment.
• You have to submit a letter of support with the student visa 500 form.
• If you have completed post-graduation and want to stay in Australia in Case your research is marked then you need to submit a letter of support from your education institute.
• You must submit the required English language skill test report. If you have pursued the English language skill test then you have to submit a test score with a minimum of 5 numbers for 10 weeks duration and 4.5 for 20 weeks course duration.
• You don’t need to provide an English language proficiency test report if you are from the UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland.
• You have to ensure immigration authorities that you have a welfare arrangement if you are below 18 years of age.
• If you want to enroll in more than one course then you have to submit all COE codes with a subclass 500 visa form.
• It is necessary to submit overseas student health cover (OSHC) according to Australian immigration Authorities.
• Your age must be below then 18th year old and if you are participating in any school admission program you must be above 6 years old.
In case if you have any problem regarding visa then you should contact Migration Agent Adelaide for further consultation.