Summers demand healthiest and yummiest drinks which can be sipped at any hour without intaking those extra calories. Whether for flavors or health-conscious reasons, Italian non-alcoholic drinks refresh you for the day and quench your thirst. Italian soft drinks contain closely-guarded special tinctures of herbs, fruits, bitter citrus, and botanicals that you can drink over ice. These ingredients are added to stimulate the appetite, making them the perfect choice for energizing. Italy possesses wide culture and tradition and Italian beverages are a huge part of it.
Let us walk through the delicious Italian beverages non-alcoholic:
1. Lemon Cream Soda:
If you want to go for something fresh and appetizing, Lemon Cream Soda is the best choice.
1. Lemon curd – 2 tablespoons per serving
2. Any lemon-lime soda – half cup per serving
3. Vanilla ice cream – 2-3 scoops per serving
1. Blend lemon curd and soda in a mixture on high until well combined.
2. Pour in serving glasses and add vanilla ice cream on top.
2. Peach Bellini Spritzer:
The allure of the perfect peach combined with sweet fruits makes it suitable for all desert applications as well. It is one of the best non-alcoholic drink Italian soft drinks that can be served with spicy ginger ale or virgin sparkling juices. Do not peel your peaches to have a little more color and blush to your drink.
1. Water – Half cup per serving
2. Sugar or Honey – 2-3 tablespoons per serving
3. Ripe peaches – Half cup scoops per serving
4. Lemon juice – 2 tablespoons per serving
5. Vanilla ice cream – 2 scoops per serving
1. Combine sugar and water in a saucepan and bring it to boil over medium heat. Boil until sugar is completely dissolved and set aside for cooling.
2. Place this sugar syrup, freshly cut peaches, lemon juice, and water in a blender and blend it until smooth. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
3. Pour into the serving glass and top it with vanilla ice-cream to serve.
3. Green Tea Hibiscus Fruit Punch:
The uber-healthy ingredients in this mouth-watering drink are what you want to have in summers. All ingredients are proved to be antidotes to all the ailments.
1. Filtered Water – 4 cups per serving
2. Green Tea Bag – 1 bag per serving
3. Hibiscus Herbal Tea Bag – 1 bag per serving
4. Sugar or Honey – 2-3 tablespoons per serving
5. Sliced Lemon – 1 Lemon per serving
6. Frozen Blueberries(any fruit) – according to the requirement
1. Heat the water in a saucepan for 5 minutes on medium heat. Remove the heat and add the tea bags, allow to steep for 5 minutes.
2. Remove the tea bags and add sweeteners to mix thoroughly.
3. Keep the mixture in the refrigerator to cool.
4. After about 2 hours add ice, lemon slices, and frozen fruits in the serving glass and you are ready to serve.
4. Toasted Coconut Milkshake:
A toasted coconut milkshake is a great option if you want to have something more than a drink but lesser than a meal. These are so delicious that with each sip you want to have more.
1. Vanilla Ice-cream – 2-3 scoops per serving
2. Coconut Milk – 2-3 cups per serving
3. Shredded Coconut – 2-3 tablespoons per serving
4. Whipped Cream – for garnishing
1. Add ice-cream, coconut milk, and toasted coconut shavings in a blender. Blend until combined properly.
2. Keep it in the refrigerator to make it a little thick.
3. Take it out and pour it in a serving glass. Garnish with whipped cream and remaining toasted coconut shaving.
Italy’s most beloved aperitivo custom allows you to become acquainted with Italian drinking culture. The aperitivo culture is broader than just grabbing an Italian beverage non alcoholic. It is the time to get together with friends and family to sit down for a drink before dinner to prepare the stomach and the senses for a meal. Celebratory occasions call for clinking glasses singing across the room as the bubbles burst to the surface in the center.