Due to the COVID-19 breakdown, it has become really important to keep our hands as clean as possible. We should keep washing our hands with water and soap to lower the chances of getting infected by the coronavirus. Keeping your hand clean and sanitized is the major way to keep yourself away from this virus. You should wash your hands with warm water and alcohol-based soap for at least 20 seconds. If you are not able to get water and soap at that time, you can also make use of hand sanitizer, you should keep your hands clean in any way. You should clean your hands after every time you meet someone or touch garbage, animal, or any dirty and unhygienic surface, or object. If this virus gets into your body, it can also cause death, if not taken care of. Therefore, we should do our best to keep ourselves away from the virus.
We should wash or sanitize our hands before preparing or eating food and also before touching our mouth (mouth is the most common way for a virus to get inside our body). While buying a hand sanitizer, we need to ensure that we are buying a sanitizer of the best quality, as it shall be used for skin, it should be of the best quality, a sanitizer of cheap and poor quality can cause many skin related problems. We can search for the best sanitizers in India on the web. After searching a list of best hand sanitizers available in India shall come on our screen. There are a few things that we need to consider while using a hand sanitizer.
Following are the things that we need to consider while using a hand sanitizer:
- Today, the main purpose of using a hand sanitizer is to prevent the coronavirus. Therefore, we should use a sanitizer that can efficiently clean our hands. There are mainly two types of hand sanitizers, one is alcohol-based and the other one is without the alcohol content. The alcohol-based sanitizer is more efficient in sanitizing and cleaning our hands than a hand sanitizer without the alcohol content. Therefore, we should use an alcohol-based sanitizer. It should contain at least 60℅ alcohol content.
- If your hands are dirty or contain dust then you should first wash your hands with soap and then apply hand sanitizer.
- A hand sanitizer may not kill all the germs and viruses, therefore, we should not completely rely on the hand sanitizer. We should use soap to wash our hands and then apply hand sanitizer on our hands. We can also use soap with the alcohol content to wash our hands.
- It should be placed out of the reach of kids especially below 3 years. They might swallow it mistakenly which can cause serious health issues like alcohol poisoning it can cost the life of a kid also.
- Kids have sensitive skin than adults, that is why alcohol-free sanitizer should be used for them. You can know about the sanitizers for kids by searching online the best hand sanitizer for babies in India on the web.
All the points mentioned above should be taken proper care of while using a hand sanitizer.