Are you looking for the best CBSE affiliated schools in Noida for your child? CBSE is one of the best education boards out there for your child for a number of reasons, including the flexibility to choose their own field of interest. During this guide, we will outline some of the best CBSE affiliated schools in Noida:
- Global Indian International School Noida (GIIS Noida). Also known as GIIS Noida, the Global Indian International School Noida is ranked number one in the Innovators Category in the Times School Survey 2020 and for good reason. GIIS Noida is more about just academics and extracurricular activities. This school is a community where families, teachers and administrators work together to educate and nurture the next generation of globally minded students. GIIS Noida offers students a unique approach to education, including a rigorous curriculum and educational experiences that encourage students to grow both personally and academically.
- Step By Step School. The Step by Step School is a CBSE affiliated day school that goes up to Grade 12. Founded in 2005, the Step by Step School is also affiliated with the IB and IGCSE boards. The mission of the school is to offer a healthy, challenging and caring environment for children to grow in confidence, integrity and imagination. The school strives to develop each child and help them embrace diversity and communicate with others with compassion and generosity.
- Shiv Nadar School. Founded in 2012, the Shiv Nadar School is a day school that is affiliated with the CBSE and IB educational board. The co-ed school goes up to Grade 12. The Shiv Nadar School encourages each child and student to use the skills and knowledge they are given to shape into their own endless possibilities and solutions. The school promotes individual growth and global consciousness.
- Lotus Valley International School. Founded in 2002, the Lotus Valley International School is a day school that goes up to Class 12. The co-ed school is affiliated with the CBSE educational board. The Lotus Valley International School’s goal is to help students develop their communication skills, leadership qualities and life skills like problem solving, decision making, self-confidence and independent thought. The school helps students grow and develop through activities like rock climbing, trekking and discussions. While the school is certainly focused on high academic achievement, they also seek to develop the student’s entire personality, including self-discipline, self-reliance, team work, concern for others, alertness and more.
- Apeejay School. The Appejay School is a day cum boarding school that goes up to Class 12. Founded back in 1981, the co-ed school is affiliated with the CBSE educational board. The Apeejay School has a mission of offering holistic development to students and integrates activities in all spheres, including public speaking, recitation, creative writing, dance, fine arts, music, drama and sports. The school is considered one of the top CBSE schools in Noida and provides a peaceful school environment, excellent for learning and the holistic development of its students.
- Gyanshree School. Founded in 2014, the Gyanshree School is a day school that goes up to Class 12. The co-ed school is affiliated with the CBSE educational board. In just a few years, the Gyanshree School has become an International School Award accredited school and earned a reputation as one of NCR’s high potential senior secondary schools. The Gyanshree School has a mission of preparing its students to live in the rapidly changing world by providing them with a respect for core values, a global perspective and critical thinking skills. The school is dedicated to a unique learning approach to encourage the students to become lifelong learners. The overall focus of the school is on creating good human beings.
- Billabong High International School. The Billabong High International School is a co-ed school that goes up to Class 12. Founded in 2004, the day school is solely affiliated with the CBSE educational board. The Billabong High International School is focused on nurturing each and every student to unlock their inner genius. The school views learning as a lifelong task and is dedicated to equipping students with the necessary skills to succeed in the ever changing world. The learning process includes both academic and non-academic learning, and each and every child is encouraged to develop a strong sense of self and grow socially, emotionally, mentally, physically and creatively.
- Kothari International School. Founded in 2005, the Kothari International School is a co-ed school, affiliated with both the CBSE and the IGCSE educational boards. The day school goes up to Class 12. The Kothari International School focuses on empowering students with skills and knowledge through engaged learning. The school’s wide range of extracurricular activities and expert coaches help students discover their talents and grow and develop holistically. The school also seeks to make every child happy, healthy and comfortable.
Reach out to the admission counsellor of the schools to get more information.