If I tell you Australia, what comes to your mind? If you want I can tell you what I imagined, before actually seeing it … … As you know Australia was the destination of our honeymoon; we were there about a month, and we were able to visit the most important cities and their surroundings, taking about 12 planes, in 25 days…. But it was worth it !!!
Before leaving for me, Australia was a boundless land, very large, green, I imagined it with immense prairies that followed one another very red deserts ….
Animals in the wild, grazing in the fields, and fiery sunsets on the waters of the ocean that laps it.And also it was the land where my favorite cartoon, Georgie, was set (do you remember the story of the blonde orphan, with a Koala as a friend?) And it was my desire to see those wonderful places with my own eyes….
But precisely because it is on the other side of the world, for me it remained an unattainable destination, moreover like all teenagers of the 90s, I was bombarded by American TV series such as the famous Beverly Hills 90210 or similar, and the myth of America was fading more and more Australia and my childhood memory ..
Until the time came to choose the destination for the honeymoon, and Alessio with a real master stroke, remembered my childhood memory, and instead of taking me to the most popular destinations of the honeymoon of that period, he decided for that distant land, the “upside down country”!
For the organization of the honeymoon, we contacted our trusted travel agency, also based on our ideas and the things we set out to visit ..
But how do you go to Australia?
First step is to obtain the Australian visa without which, you cannot enter Australia, (at least you are not an Australian or New Zealand citizen). There are different types and you need to choose the most suitable visa for your purpose. The visa must always be granted before traveling to Australia and it is not possible to obtain a visa on arrival.
The application for a tourist visa is very simple and fast, just choose the type of visa you need, and answer the questions on the application form, and the result will be given within an hour!
When you fill out the form, keep your passport handy, because you will have to enter your details, and the visa will automatically be linked to your passport upon approval. Don’t worry, visas are issued electronically, and there is no label to attach to your passport.
Tourist visa is required for
- Tourism and holidays
- Visits to friends and relatives
- Business meetings, conferences, negotiations etc.
But be careful, there are some conditions necessary to obtain a visa, without which you will not be able to enter Australia:
- You must be outside Australia to be able to apply
- You cannot study for more than three months
- You cannot work without permission you need to consult from Immigration Consultant.
- You cannot have any criminal sentence (more than 12 months, regardless of whether served or not)
- You don’t have to have tuberculosis
- The visa is valid for 12 months and you can stay in Australia for up to 90 days each time you enter the country. You can enter Australia several times during the visa validity period.
- You must apply for a visa at least 14 days before the date you want to enter Australia. The visa approval process can vary from 1 to 10 days. In most cases, you will receive a reply within one day.
- The cost of the tourist visa is $ 49.
As you can see it is very easy …….
For me, Australia was a dream come true, and all the expectations and plans I had made before I left have come true, and even more!